Are you using the right Body Lotion for Winter?
Winter is here!
It is time to take out your warm clothes, sip on some hot beverage and spend quality time. It is also the time to start using your body lotion for winter. But before that, let’s understand and learn how to moisturize your skin with the right body lotion for the winter season.
Moisturizers and body lotions are for every skin type - for dry, acne prone or oily skin. But it is crucial to hydrate skin in winter and give it the love that it needs.
While people with dry skin lack sebum, the ones with oily skin have more of it. It is also important to note that dehydrated skin lacks water and water is not enough to hydrate your skin.
Vicco Turmeric Body Lotion is a great organic solution. Its lightweight formula provides deep nourishment and gives your skin the right natural radiance. Natural turmeric has been known to heal skin for centuries and Vicco’s specialised production line has brought this organic ingredient to life with its wide range of products.
Why is Vicco body lotion for the winter season the best?
- It build collagen and helps in anti-ageing
- It decreases hyperpigmentation
- It increases your natural glow
- It hydrate skin in winter
- It balances sebum oils and adds moisture to your skin.
Advantages of using Body Lotion for Winter Season
1. Your skin gets dry in the cold weather. It is prevalent at workplaces where they install centralized air- conditioning that dries your skin due to low hydration. Vicco’s body lotion instantly hydrates your skin and keeps it that way for a long time, thus creating a lasting effect.
2. Winters can be harsh in certain geographies and impacts your aging process. The dryness and lack of moisture need to be fought with anti-ageing body lotions designed for winter. Experts advise starting to care for your skin earlier as it helps in preventing fine lines and wrinkles in the future. All you need is to hydrate skin in winter.
3. The biggest impact of cold weather is redness, dryness, itchy patches and irritated skin. People with sensitive skin may have severe conditions. The regular use of Vicco Body Lotion soothes your skin and continues working on repairing it when used on a regular basis.
4. Body lotions are scented which is great for those who do not love wearing perfume or deodorants every day. It is so great when you can smell nice, and treat your skin right – all at once.
Body lotions are multi-faceted as you can use them for your face, neck, hands and legs. It also depends on which body lotion for the winter season you end up using.
Simple Steps to follow while using Vicco Body Lotion
- Apply the lotion all over your body, twice a day is a must. Morning and night.
- Apply a lighter moisturizer during the day, and a heavier one at night.
- Start by washing your face with a mild face wash before you apply moisturizer.
- Take some body lotion on your fingers (the size of ₹. 1 coin). That is a good measure to hydrate skin in winter.
- Start applying using upward strokes. Never press, or pull use rigorous movements. Massaging the body part is great for blood flow.
- Give the moisturizer 30 minutes to soak into your skin. It is advised to apply the cream 2 hours before you go to bed as you could waste it by rubbing it off on your pillow!