Vicco Vajradanti – An Ayurvedic Toothpaste
Vicco Vajradanti Paste is nature’s perfect oral care program. It is a perfect blend of 18 Ayurvedic herbs and barks, tested over generations. It has natural astringent, antiseptic, and analgesic properties. Every medicinal ingredient used in this paste is very beneficial for the good health of your teeth and strong gums. These ingredients stimulate and reinforce gums while resisting plaque formation. It gives you strong gums, which makes your bite mighty, which no cosmetic toothpaste can ever give. Vajradanti is a successful remedy for pyorrhea, toothache, swollen and bleeding gums, and other periodontal diseases. It can be considered as Ayurvedic Toothpaste. Due to the proven medicinal properties of its active ingredients, the Government has permitted the manufacturing of Vicco products under the Ayurvedic Drug License.
Babhul, Bakul, Jambhul, Laung, Manjishtha, Bor, Akhrot, Akkal - kadha, Jeshthamadh Ajwain, Dalchini, Khair, Patang, Harada, Vajradanti, Anantmul, Amla, Behada, Kavab, Maifal.
It is a natural product. Each & every medicinal ingredient used in this paste is very beneficial for the good health of your teeth and strong gums.
How To Use:
Brush twice a day with a soft and gentle brush.
Start from the gum, go up and down in little circular motions, Brushing should not be harsh.
· Completely Natural Toothpaste
· No coarse abrasives, fluoride, or added colour
· Vicco Pure Herbal Toothpaste is the original Ayurvedic toothpaste from India
· No artificial ingredients or refined sweeteners, no harsh abrasives or fluoride.
· Vicco's concentrated formula lasts longer and tastes great and makes us feel fresh
· Natural and Oral Health together