- HOW TO USE
- KEY BENEFITS
- SAFETY INFORMATION
Gum Arabic, Medlar, Rose Apple, Clove, Bengal Maddar, Common Jujube, Persian Walnut, Mayweed, Indian licorice Root, Bishop's Weed, Cinnamon, Catechu, SappanWood, Indian Almond, Vajradanti, Sarsaparilla, Currant, Bedda Nut, Prickly Ash, Asian Holly Oak.
Suitable for all age groups.
Brush twice a day with a soft brush.
Start from the gum, go up and down in little circular motions.
Continue for at least 2 minutes.
• Medlar is added to strengthen teeth and gums
• Clove is added in the ayurvedic toothpaste to control tooth decay and reduce bad breath
• May help for 7 dental problems: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, toothache, bad breath, and yellow teeth
• Fights with germs and bacterias to reduce tartar and plaque
• Read the label carefully before use
• Store in a cool dry place