Why is there so much interest in Ayurvedic Hair Care after Covid-19?
Have you ever considered creating a healthy hair routine? Millions of Indians, especially women, care enough to maintain the best hair care routine with the finest ingredients from mother nature. For centuries, oil has been predominantly used to replenish and rejuvenate their hair and skin.
Today, with many ayurvedic hair care solutions we have multiple remedies for various issues. Dry, flat or frisky hair can be treated with Vicco’s finest products easily available at your neighbourhood store. Vicco has been at the forefront of personal care products with paraben-free formulas for different sorts of hair concerns.
Ayurvedic Hair Care
A healthy hair routine with ayurvedic products works well in the long run. Ayurveda practitioners know and understand that different people have different issues, which need the right products and routines. Some basic principles include:
- Eating healthy
- Washing your hair at the right intervals
- Oiling your hair regularly
- Getting scalp massages
- Adhering to herbal and natural treatments
Eating the right food should be a crucial part of your healthy hair routine. A nutritious and healthy diet nourishes your hair follicles from within and makes them strong.
You can start by doing the following:
- Eat more green, leafy vegetables
- Add fruits to your diet
- For digestion use turmeric, ginger, cumin and honey
- Start consuming safe and herbal supplements
- It strengthens your hair
- Protection from heat damage
- Stimulates hair growth
- Hydrates you hair and prevents frizz
- Maintains a healthy scalp
This practice eliminates dandruff and bacteria accumulated on your scalp. Experts recommend washing your hair twice a week, and oil afterward. You should watch out for the number of times you wash your hair as it could wash-away the natural oils and disrupt growth.
You can trust Vicco Amla Hair Oil for all your hair care needs and to create the best hair care routine. It is carefully extracted from the finest Amlas and processed with care. The oil is rich in antioxidants and offers perfect nourishment for your scalp. The amla goes deep into your scalp and strengthens your hair, from root to tip. The vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients present in amla are known to stimulate hair growth, which is a great treatment for hair loss. Enriched with calcium and tannin, Vicco Amla Hair Oil prevents any kind of damage by external sources like heat or weather changes. It is a great way to reduce dandruff and retain your natural hair colour.
Here is a great way to wash your hair with ayurvedic hair care products that suit you:
- Wet your hair
- Wait for a few minutes and then apply your shampoo
- Massage your scalp with the shampoo
- Once done, rinse thoroughly
- Apply suitable conditioner
- Rinse again
- Towel dry your hair
Here’s How to apply oil to maintain a Healthy Hair Routine
- Start by applying oil on your scalp
- Massage gently with your fingertips, in circular motion
- Cover your hair with a piece of cloth, shower cap or towel and leave it overnight
- Shampoo your hair the next day. Do not forget to rinse thoroughly