6 Tips to Follow For Faster Hair Growth
The greatest quest of mankind is often to achieve lustrous, long hair. That’s so true with Google’s study that shows that millions of people keep searching for hair growth tips for faster hair growth. While you must collect tips to grow hair faster it is important to put them to practice.
Let us look at various aspects of hair growth, and finally talk about the necessary hair growth tips for those long tresses that you could flaunt.
The natural causes are :
- The lack of keratin, which stimulates hair growth
- Genes could lead to early baldness
- UV rays can cause a lot of harm
- Hormonal changes
- Particular medical conditions
- Hairstyling and hair treatments
Other than hair growth tips you need the right nutrients and natural hair stimulants, which can be found in Vicco’s extensive range of products. If you are looking at other natural ingredients you should look for:
- Many studies with Omega-3 Fatty acids have shown a reduction in hair loss in women. In fact, omega-3 and 6 fatty acids propagate faster hair growth.
- Zinc deficiency is one of the largest reasons for hair loss. If you notice, the consumption of Zinc has become a norm since the pandemic.
- Vitamin C can be found in citrus fruits, which reduces hair thinning. The antioxidant properties are great to fight free radicals and working towards firmer hair.
Here are some more tips to promote faster hair growth:
Maintain a healthy diet: As we mentioned above, eating a diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and proteins can help promote hair growth. Include foods like eggs, spinach, avocado, nuts, fish, and berries in your diet. These are universal hair growth tips.
Scalp massage: Massaging your scalp increases blood flow to the hair follicles, which can promote hair growth. Use your fingertips to massage your scalp for a few minutes every day.
Avoid heat styling: Heat styling tools like straighteners and curling irons can damage hair and slow down hair growth. Try to avoid using them regularly or use heat-protectant products before styling.
Use a gentle shampoo: Harsh shampoos can strip your hair of its natural oils and cause damage. Use a gentle shampoo that is free of sulphates and parabens to avoid further damage. For faster hair growth you need to be gentle with your hair.
Take care of your hair: Avoid brushing your hair when it's wet, as wet hair is more prone to breakage. Use a wide-tooth comb instead and avoid pulling your hair too tightly into hairstyles like braids or ponytails.
Consider hair supplements: Certain supplements like biotin, zinc, and vitamin D have been shown to promote hair growth. However, it's important to talk to your doctor before starting any new supplements.
Remember that hair growth takes time, and there are no shortcuts to achieving healthy, long hair. By following a healthy diet, taking good care of your hair, and being patient, you can promote faster hair growth.