4 Rules You Need to Fight Against Causes of Tooth Decay
Do you suffer from bad breath or decayed teeth? Do you struggle to eliminate your bad breath? Or are your gums weak or bleeding?
These are signs of bad oral care. Your mouth needs equal attention as the other parts of your body. For that you need to know what is tooth decay, and the causes of tooth decay, gum issues and other oral ailments. You can start by understanding gum and tooth decay symptoms, which will help you solve the issue once you notice it. This ensures you are curing the issues and not letting them prolong, which will lead to larger harm unattended.
You need not worry, as it is easy to improve your breath while maintaining your teeth and gum health.'
What is tooth decay?
One of the most prominent causes of tooth decay is the acid produced from plaque, which is known to build on your teeth when you do not take ample care. You can end up with some serious oral ailments like:
- Dental caries (holes in the teeth)
- Gum disease
- Dental abscesses
- Large cavities
You may have cosmetic issues like:
- Yellowing of teeth
- Permanent stains from tobacco use
Trapped food is the prime reason for quicker plaque buildup. Sugary food, tobacco use and excessive aerated water (cola) can be reasons too. For that reason, you need to keep looking for tooth decay symptoms. Once you have spotted the issue you can work on eliminating or curing it with the 4 main rules for great oral health that prevent tooth decay, gum issues and maintains overall oral health:
- Brushing twice a day
- Weekly flossing
- Maintaining an oral care routine
- Regular visits to the dentist
With these three golden rules you can fight bacteria build-up in your teeth. In fact, you can achieve great results by using natural tooth care products from the trusted house of Vicco, which offer natural solutions for a healthy life for over 7 decades. Their products have been a boon to millions to fight the causes of tooth decay and gum issues. These loyal customers are proof of Vicco’s effective range of products that show results.
Other than using the right product you need to have the right brushing technique for the prevention of tooth decay and gum issues. Here is an easy guide to brushing effectively:
- Experts advise you to start brushing on the outer sides of your teeth by moving up and down. Start brushing your upper part of the teeth and follow that by brushing your lower set of teeth. It is important that you pay attention as we all tend to give lesser time to brushing as a cursory activity. It is important that you pay attention, spend time and not miss any spots.
- You need to use the 45° angle rule, wherein you tilt your brush. You need to start from the lower part of your gum and lead into your tooth. It is important that you clean your gums to release any trapped plaque and food debris. It is always good to use wider strokes so you can cover a good surface area. This is one of the most important parts in the prevention of tooth decay.
- Cleaning the inner part of your teeth can be tricky. Since you cannot see the inner surface many tend to neglect it and do a hurried job. But you can use the 45° angle rule here too. Create strokes that go back and forth. Make sure you spend time in each area to get the best results.
Some points to keep in mind:
- Do not brush too hard or injure your gums while flossing
- Rinsing with mouthwash is crucial
- Don't overdo things
Many people have found faster and better results with these simple rules and routines to fight the causes of tooth decay. It all starts by taking charge of your oral hygiene just like you care for the other parts of your body.
You have come to the right place to know what is tooth decay, and how you could fight it with the right products and routine.
Your journey towards a great smile starts here!