3 Top Tips on How to Get Rid of Acne
Why do we get face acne?
Regardless of the type of acne (whiteheads or blackheads), one of the main reasons is clogged pores. Oil, dirt, grime, sweat and other external elements tend to block our pores. The excess production of oil (sebum), followed by the formation of dead skin cells and bacteria block your pores. This leads to acne, pimples and other skin issues. This calls for the use of best products for acne prone skin available in the market.
Some more reasons so we can plan on how to get rid of acne
1. The oil glands at the base of a hair follicle are the main cause of pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, etc.
2. Stress and lack of sleep also plays a crucial role in development of skin issues
3. Certain medications such as steroids can be damaging.
4. Dandruff is a common cause of pimples on your forehead, which can be kept under control with the best cleansers for acne prone skin.
5. Humidity and excessive sweating is something that can set your skin back
6. Our changing and polluted environment
7. Harsh and aggressive skincare products
8. The impact of the sun emitting bad ultraviolet rays
9. Smoking and alcohol consumption
All of these reasons point to the use of the best cleansers for acne prone skin.
For women, you will notice frequent acne breakouts in early teen years, when your hormones run rampantly making their skin more oily than normal. It gets harder for girls using makeup and cosmetics. The situation gets worse as women and girls tend to hide existing acne or pimples by applying layers of makeup. This lead to more clogged pores and instant breakouts on the face. This is when you need to use the best natural face wash for acne treatment.
How to get it treated?
One treatment does not fit all. You need to understand your skin and pay attention to its changes. Start by understating your skin type, and the effect of products on your skin. You need to change your habits, while you adopt and incorporate new skin care routines that have a lasting effect! This applies to any type of acne.
Do's & Dont’s
Here is something you should avoid doing at all cost:
1. Stop popping your pimples
This is the most common tip people get but this is probably the most common tip people often disregard. Since acne is often filled with bacteria, popping them will spread these bacteria across your pores nearby, and possibly cause a bigger breakout. So don`t do it! Instead get the best products for acne prone skin for quicker and effective results.
2. Avoid touching your face
Your hands will always have some dirt and bacteria on them. You transmit more bacteria by touching your face on a regular basis. This leads to different type of acne development.
3. Watch what you eat. What goes in, shows on the outside.
The right face wash for acne treatment can make or break the deal. You need to check the ingredients of the products you research. Look for natural ingredients that heal and cure your skin.
A couple of more pointers to keep in mind to take care of your skin.
- Wash your face twice a day and especially, after sweating
- Always start your skin care routine with a non-abrasive cleanser
- Try to be gentle with your skin
- Do not scrub your skin as it makes your acne worse
- Shampoo regularly
- While you use natural products you should also let your skin heal naturally