Vicco Vajradanti Paste in Dalchini Flavour
- HOW TO USE
- KEY BENEFITS
- SAFETY INFORMATION
Babhul, Bakul, Jambhul, Laung, Manjishtha, Bor, Akhrot, Akkal - kadha, Jeshthamadh Ajwain, Dalchini, Khair, Patang, Harada, Vajradanti, Anantmul, Amla, Behada, Kavab, Maifal.
Best for all age groups. Safe for Kids.
Brush twice a day with a soft brush.
Start from the gum, go up and down in little circular motions.
Continue for at least 2 minutes.
Daily flossing and brushing are very important to avoid gum problems.
All Vicco products are Vegan and Cruelty-free.
• Bakul is added to strengthen teeth and gums
• Lavang is added in the ayurvedic toothpaste to control tooth decay and reduce bad breath
• Protects from 7 dental problems: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, toothache, bad breath, and yellow teeth
• Fights with germs and bacterias to reduce tartar and plaque
• Read the label carefully before use
• Store in a cool dry place